Furniture, designer & manufacturers
Based in Folkestone Kent.
BDI Furniture Ltd recognises the need for sustainable development and continually aims to improve the environmental effect of its activities, to achieve this we will:-
Establish sound environmental management by:-
· Meeting or improving upon relevant legislation, regulatory and environmental codes of practice.
· Developing objectives that target environmental improvements and monitor performance by regular review.
· Considering any environmental issues in the decision-making process.
· Developing a relationship with suppliers and contractors so that we all recognise our environmental responsibilities.
· Educating staff so that they carry out their activities in an environmentally responsible manner.
Provide for the effective use of resources by:-
· Promoting waste minimisation by recycling or finding other users for by-products whenever economically viable.
· Promoting the efficient use of resources, energy and fuel throughout the organisation’s operations.
· The communities in which we operate.
The Government, regulatory bodies and other interested parties with the shared vision of being a good and trusted neighbour.
We would just like to say how very pleased we are with our new fish cabinet. The process of designing it was very easy with the excellent and helpful staff of BDI. We look forward to having some more furniture made in the near future.
We used BDI to help kit out both our children's bedrooms as we wanted to max out on storage space, and their rooms were quite different shapes. We gave them the dimensions for each room, and told them what we wanted storage wise, and then they came back to us with designs which we then tweaked. They both had cabin type beds, with stairs leading up the bed, with each stair also being a drawer, as well as doors under the bed which opened onto deep shelving. Their service was brilliant, they were very patient with me when I was trying to decide on colours etc, and there was always someone on the end of the phone to talk things through with, which is so important for a remote service.. We are so pleased with the results, the quality is excellent, and the children love their rooms!
Darren and co did a first class job of translating our requirements and matching existing fixed furniture to double our capacity. Helpful staff and great service.
Thank you very much for the design and patience to try to make what we want. Please also say thank you to the whole team for us. The Bed is very safe and solid with nice smooth details. Great make and thought. We are also impressed by the delivery and installation. The team led by Andy and Matt are amazingly careful and neat. Will definitely spread these words to our friends. We are keen to have other parts of our home designed by you and done by the whole team any time soon.